All About Packaging manufactures thermoformed, blister packaging solutions. Blister packs are a viable option when you’re looking for durable, clear packaging that’s attractive, yet tamper proof and are a great option for club store packaging. Blister packs can be heat-sealed to paperboard, printed and thermoformed, all in-house.
Blister seals offer high visibility and are easily customizable. Plus, they are simple to load and most often designed to nest when stacked to reduce shipping and storage volume. Thickness generally ranges from 0.005 inches (0.12 mm) to 0.040 inches (10.16 mm).
Thermoformed blisters can be:
- Sealed to the front of a graphics card (seal blister)
- Trapped between two graphics cards (trapped or captive blister)
- Given flanges for a card to slide into (slide blister)
- Welded to another blister with a finished appearance (welded blister)
- Placed inside a carton, box or clamshell (tray)
- Stacked on top of identical blisters to transport parts within or between manufacturing facilities (returnable tray)
- Sealed to a lidstock material that can be peeled or punctured (pharmaceutical blister)